Sunday, 29 June 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Buddy



Its Buddys birthday today he is two so i have drawn this picture for him.Its a picture of him going for a nice walk in the sun.
Have a great birthday Buddy!!!
Holly x

10 comments:

Glenda said...

Hi Holly, Buddy looks very happy on his walk. It's a sunny day here today and my frogs are already peeping in the pond. Have a lovely, lovely day.

Snuggle Hugs
Glenda x

gailscraftyplace said...

Hi, Holly and Holly's Mam, I arrived via Glenda's blunda blog. You are so clever Holly, my Grandson who is 3 also enjoys crafting with me, his nanna, you have a wonderful blog and it's nice to see some of your work. Enjoy your crafting. Gail x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Oh Holly what a lovely thought for you to make a lovely card for Buddy's birthday. You're a very sweet girl.

Love Lorraine xxx

Elaine ♥ said...

Hi Holly, I just wanted to say I love your picture of your doggy Buddy, its fab!! Hope he has a lovely birthday :)

Hugs
Elaine x

p.s. I found you through Glendas Blog :) I will add you to my blog roll so other people can see your lovely work :)

craft mad Jenny said...

this is a lovely picture, holly, well done. you've inspired me to maybe put some of my little girls work on my blog. She's 5. or maybe she'd like a blog of her own, too!

jenny

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh Wow Holly, Buddy is going to love your wonderful card and so special that you have made one for him, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Zoe said...

I love this card you made for buddy.
zoe
xxxxxxxx

tracie said...

oh wow holly this is so lovely, you clever girl. Buddy looks like he's having lots of fun in the sun
Love & Hugs :)x

Bev said...

Well I have just popped over from Glenda's blog and must say Holly I am loving your blog. Your piccie of buddy is great has your mam put it on display somewhere?

I will pop you on my blog list and then I will remember to visit often.

Shelly said...

Hi Holly! Buddy looks really happy in your picture! I bet he loves going for walks! Thank you for the lovely award you gave me, it made my day ;o)

Big hug to you and Buddy xx