Wednesday, 9 July 2008

My mam and I


Today whilst i was at nursery we visited my new reception class what i will be joining in September,when i was there i drew a picture of me and my mam and I played dressy up. I am very excited to go to school. I also got a party invitation from my best friend Adam who goes to my nursery, the party is on Tuesday and I cant wait I love party's.
Holly x

9 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Oh Holly, your drawing is lovely & wow a party on Tuesday, hope your mum takes a lovely picture of you all dressed up. Hope you have a lovely time at the party & you tell us all about it.

Hugs & kisses
Lorraine xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hello Holly, Your picture is beautiful i bet your Mummy love it. Hugs Nikki x

Glenda said...

Hi Holly, love the picture of you and your mam. I'm glad you are happy about going to your new class.I love dressing up. Will you be making Adam a card for Tuesday? You must put it on your blog for us all to see if you do.
I think Pingu needs a towel, he keeps getting wet! Have a lovely day. Glenda xxxxx

Sue Shaw said...

Hi Holly
How exciting to visit your new class and what a beautiful picture! I hope you had a wonderful time!
Sue. x

Kath Stewart said...

Wow Holly what a fabulous drawing of you and your Mum - two very gorgeous girls and hey a party on Tuesday - wow all us girls love parties....tell me is Adam your boyfriend....i can keep a secret.
You will need to make him an extra special card.
Love
kath
xxxx

WeirdCat said...

Lovely picture, have fun at your party and enjoy yourself when you start reception

Zoe said...

Hello Holly,
I love the picture you have drawn. Have fun at the party.
love
zoe
xxxxxxxxxxx

Dawn said...

Hiya Holly
How you doing, I bet your excited about your party on Tuesday, and your wee drawing is really good.
Will check back on Tuesday to hear about your party...


Dawn

simplyfairies said...

Oh wow how clever are you Holly, I luv it....

Hope ya enjoy ya party too!!