
I have made a card for Penny Black Saturday challenge, which is brads and buttons. I made a scene on the PC with a tiny bit of help from my mam , then i coloured my hedgy and stuck him on. I put flower brads in the garden and buttons down the side. I really like making pictures on the computer I had a lot of fun, my mam is going to buy me the horse download so i can make horse pictures as they are my favourite animal I cant wait.
Holly x





24 comments:
WOW...what a fabby card Holly and what a very talented little crafter you are.love the flowers in the garden and great colouring too:-)
Sue
xx
Wow fab card for the challenge Holly and what a beautiful picture - very well done on your colouring...I too love horses but don't have one anymore. Thank you for joining in the challenge this week.
Lots of Love
Kath
xxxxx
Hi Holly, hope your having a lovely weekend. Your card is fabulous hun, love the little scene you have created - you clever girl, I love it.
Hugs :)x
Oh my wordywoo Holly how fabulous is that card, how clever are you,
Can I please add you to my blogroll so my friends can see your gorgeous cards too!!!
Great card Holly - it's really sweet
Pauline x
I love your pretty card and the wonderful scene you have made.
zoe
xxxxxxx
Hi Holly , you have been busy.What a beautiful card. You have coloured the hedgie in just the right colours, it looks like my garden hedgies, how clever you are.I gave Polly some bones, hope thats ok.
Glenda xxx
Goodness Holly - how cute is your card. Love your hedgie!! and so clever doing your little scene.
Holly your card is wonderful... coloring hedgehogs brown is my favorite choice ;) Jovi
Your card looks lovely holly
Hi Holly,
Your cards are always so lovely and, yet again, this one is very pretty too.
It's great that you can share a hobby with your mum.
Keep having fun,
Love Louise x
Holly your card is so lovely i love the little scene you have created and you have coloured hedgie in perfect :) you make beautiful cards and i really love making them with you. hugs and kisses mam xxx
Holly - of course you can add me to your blog - will add you to mine too!!
Love your photo of Buddy - he's a big fluffball isn't he!!!???
Dawn
x
Oh my goodness!! What a brilliant card Holly!! I think your mam best watch all her stash - I think you could be using all of it on your fab cards!!!!
Wow Holly what a lovely card, I love all the stamps you have used and your colouring is great. You get better every time.
Thanks for joining in PBS this week hope to see another card from you next week
Hugs Jacqui xx
Thankyou Holly for letting me add you to my Blog roll, I hope you and your Mam don't mind but I have told my friends about your blog, it's a wonderful blog and you should be right proud of yourself!!! I shall visit regularly... take care and hugs to ya
Kim x
WOW HOLLY - I love your card. I can't believe you're only four. Keep making those fantastic cards
Love Debbie xx
Hello Holly!
You have very nice blog and this card is so lovely! I like it!!!
Wishes from Finland, Tiina
By the way,Father Christmas live in my country!
Hi Holly
Your card is brilliant .. very talented young lady.
Chris x
Holly, your colouring is excellent, well done
Ruth x
beautiful card
Hi Holly,
Your card is beautiful, you are a very talented crafter :)
Oh Holly, what a beautiful card you have made. Love the clouds in the sky and how you have used the little flower brads in the garden. You're a very talented girl.
Lots of love
Lorraine xxx
The scene is beautiful and the hedgie looks very happy there! The buttons are fab too! Thanks for joining in!
Post a Comment