I have made this card for my favourite challenge the Crafty Monkeys . The challenge is called twinkle twinkle and you have to make a card using anything that sparkles. I have used a shiny stickers and a gem flower and butterfly which all sparkle. I loved making this card as i love sparkly things :) I'm going to give it to my special friend Louise.

This is a picture of my cheeky little kitten he is having a nap after wearing him self out causing mischief.





15 comments:
I love your card Holly its beautiful I especially love the hearts they look great. hugs mam x
Hello Holly, I love your sparkly card and you have used very pretty papers. You kitten is just so adorable and when me and Zoe see the photo we did a big Aaaawwwwww together! Hugs, Nikki x
Oh Holly, your card is soo pretty & very sparkly, am sure your friend will when you give it to her. Cleo looks very tired & very like my Smithy does when he's just ran all over the house, jumping over beds & onto window ledges. He's gorgeous.
Big hugs to you both.
Lorraine xxx
What great card, beautiful twinkle.
Loves sannexxx
beautiful card Holly. I love the ribbon and the paper. Your kitten is so cute.
love
zoe
xxxxxx
Hi Holly, your card is gorgoeus and very twinkly - I love it and sure you friend will too.
Ahhhhhh Cleo looks so peaceful, bless him. Give him a big cuddle from me.
hugs :)x
Gorgeous card Holly I love all the sparkles you have used,and i love your cute Kitten Cleo.
Hugs Debbie x
love the card Holly and it is lovely and sparkly. how cute is Cleo and so sleepy..it must be so tiring being a mischievious kitty.
Give him a hug from me & Buddy
Kath
xxxx
Holly your card is great!! Your colors are pretty and that sticker is so cool!!
:)Kelsey and Lauren
Holly, your card is gorgeous and as for Cleo, she is so cute! Frodo is currently lying on the desk watching my fingers type, no doubt the keyboard will be sat on very soon!!
Ruth
Oh wow Holly
Love your sparkly card - well done on doing another Monkey Challenge!
And how cute does Cleo look what a total sweetie.
Hugs
Dawn
x
Hi Holly, I've been away for a holiday. Your card is beautiful, I have made one for you. It is on my blog.I Hope you like it and are having a lovely holiday xxxx
Aww, Holly your card is gorgeous and so is Cleo! How cute are his paws!
Love Becky xx
Hi Holly
I love your sparkly card! You're a very talented little girl! And Cleo looks so cuddly and cute, I bet he's not always this quiet ;o)
Hi Holly
Pop across to my blog..I have a little something for you and how is Cleo...getting up to lots of mischief.....give him a hug from Buddy and me
Kath
xxxxxx
Post a Comment