
I got a lovely surprise today, i have received an award from Tracie, Kath, Zoe and my mam, thank you all so much for thinking of me. I love getting awards they make me so happy and this one is really nice.
The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated
I would like to give this award to Glenda, Dawn, Lorraine,Shelly, Becky, Debbie, Hannah,Debbie, Nikki, Zoe and Ruth
I'm having a late night tonight so I can do some blogging with my mam and we are going to make some cards tomorrow, I cant wait.
Holly x





11 comments:
Thanks sooo much Holly - you little star!!
How is Cleo doing?
Heaps of Hugs
Dawn
Hello holly, It is funny that you gave me the same award too, Thank you.
love
zoe
xxxxx
Have fun blogging tonight with Mum and even more fun tomorrow making cards...can't wait to see what you make
Hugs
from kath & buddy
xxxx
Hello Holly,
Thank you for visiting my blog to see Smudge the kitten. Cleo is a nice name for a cat, but what do Mum's know about cat names anyway? My big girl chose Smudge's name.
Thank you for giving me an award.
I see you are making lots of friends, it must be your brilliant cards that we are all coming to see. They are beautiful, and I love your drawings too, have you done any drawings of Cleo?
I will put you into my favourite blog list so I can come back and visit you again if that's ok with you.
You take care now.
Love Debbie xx
Aww, thank so much hon!! You are a little sweet heart!!
Love Becky xx
Thank you so much Holly, I love your blog too sweetie! Can't wait to come back and see your cards. Hugs, Nikki x
thank you soooo much for my award.
Thank you so much Holly I love visiting your blog too you a very talented little girl,
Hugs Debbie x
Thank you for my award Holly you're a little darling. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine & having loads of fun with Cleo.
Lorraine xxxx
Ahh thanks a lot Holly! What a great award, you've made my day! Hope Cleo the kitten is doing well?! Hope you enjoyed your card making today with your mam ;o)
Thank you Holly, I am very grateful for this award. Enjoy the rest of your holidays and hope Matthew doesn't eat all of your mam's ribbon
Ruth
PS. My Matthew is 17 years old today and I bet he'd still eat ribbon if I let him!!
Post a Comment