Saturday, 16 August 2008

Cleo visits Happy Land






I thought you might like to see some pictures of my kitten Cleo. He is such a little tinker and loves to play with me and my little brother. Today while we were playing Happy Land , Cleo decided he would join in and he kept sitting in the middle of the town and running of with all the people. He is so full of mischief but i love him.

sorry about the poor photos my mam took these ones :)

Holly x

9 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow Cleo looks as though he is having lots of fun in Happy Land...Buddy is exactly the same..he loves to play with Brodie and Oliver's toys but I don't think he would fit into Happy Land.
I quite agree about the photos I think you are a much better photographer..you will have to give Mum some lessons
Love from
kath & Buddy
xxxxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Holly, I love the pictures of your cute kitten. Zoe and Danni would love a kitten too but I don't think our other cat would be too happy as she is nearly 13. They both love the Happy land too, Hugs, Nikki x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi Holly, love your new look blog, the style & colours are perfect for you.
Cleo looks like he's having a great time playing with you & your brother...

Big hugs
Lorraine xxx

WeirdCat said...

Looks like she is having fun, we are babysitting my mum and dad's dog over the weekend so my three cats are not very happy!!
Ruth

Dawn said...

Oooh! Holly they can be wee monkeys can't they my two cats often run off with my ribbons!!
Cleo looks like he is having such fun though!



Dawn

Anonymous said...

wow fab your cat is such a tinker.
Hannahxx

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Holly

Cleo looks like he is having fun playing with you and your brother. I think that you might have to buy your mum a camera for Christmas and give her some lessons on how to take good photo's.

Have fun

Love Debbie xx

Zoe said...

Hi Holly, I love your kitten cleo. cleo looks like he is having fun playing with your brother .
love
zoe
xxxxxx

Shelly said...

Hi Holly! The flowers on your blog look super! Cleo looks as though he enjoyed himself in Happy Land, he's growing fast! Tell your mam she has to stop jumping around when she's taking photos (tee hee)!