Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Crafty Monkeys Challenge 4 summer holiday


Me and my brother were going to make cards with my mam but Matthew kept eating the ribbon so i decided to play happy land instead but i did make one card and its for the crafty monkeys challenge which is summer holiday. I used this stamp because its like me when i go to the sea side. I also took the photo of this card, i love taking pictures i hope i get my own camera for Christmas. :) thanks for stopping by.


Holly x

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow holly fab card i love it i love the image and the colours and the papers are fab to. thanks for joining in with our challenge.
Hannahxx

WeirdCat said...

Cute card Holly

Kath Stewart said...

wow what a beautiful card Holly - love how you have coloured the image and hey great piccie - may be I should get some photography lessons from you...tell me why does your brother have to eat the ribbons...does Mummy not feed him
Love
Kath & Buddy
xxxxxx

P.S. Love your new blog - very funky

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is just fabulous Holly, I love the cute image and all the little details. Your blog is also looking really pretty too. Big Hugs sweetie, Nikki x

Zoe said...

Hi Holly, Your card is fab. I love the little details and I love the cute image. Thank you for joining in our challenge.
love
zoe
xxxxx

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Holly

I just love your card. I love the way you've coloured it in. It reminds me of my summer holidays at the beach. You are very good at taking photo's too, you'll have to write to Santa to ask him for a camera:o)

Oh I love you new look blog with all the colourful flowers.

Love Debbie xx

tracie said...

gorgeous card Holly, love your colouring and such a cute image - well done hun. Love your new look, your blog looks gorgeous.
have a lovel day tomorrow
hugs :)x

SCRAP DIDI said...

hi
is beutiful card
i love girl

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a beautiful card Holly & you take much better pictures than you mam... I'm sure if you're a very good girl then Santa will bring you a camera on Christmas Day.

Lorraine xxx

Dawn said...

Great little card Holly!
Love the sunglasses!
You have taken a great photo too.




Hugs
Dawn
x

Shelly said...

What a lovely summery card Holly! The little fish are so cute! ;o)