This is my first ever Christmas card i have made and i cant wait to make more, I love Christmas and everything about it. This card is for two challenges, Crafty Monkeys Challenge which is to make a Christmas card and Fabs Big Christmas Card Challenge which is to make a Christmas card every month. I am going to make cards to send to all my family so I'm going to be very busy :) !!
Zoe has some fab blog candy on her blog to celebrate reaching 2000 hits in just 3 months....congratulations Zoe. I love Zoe blog she makes gorgeous cards if you havnt popped over before please do you will love it to.
Holly x





13 comments:
Your christmas card is gorgeous Holly, I love the cute pup and his christmas tree and presents. I can't wait to see some more of your creations, Hugs, Nikki x
Gorgeous Christmas card Holly Love the cute pup.Hugs Debbie x
Very cute card Holly
Hi Holly
I love your Christmas card, especially the dog. Are those presents under the tree for the dog? You are going to be busy if you are going to make Christmas cards for your family. I'm sure they will be very special.
Love Debbie xx
Hello Holly, Your card is so cute. I love the little dog. Thank you for entering my blog candy.
love
zoe
xxxxxx
Hiya Holly
Well done Holly on your first Xmas card - it is so cute.
dawn
x
Wow - well done on your first Christmas card and it is beautiful...I think the doggie looks a little like Buddy..dion't you....he would be so chuffed to think he was on your Christmas card.
Lots of Love
from Kath & Buddy
xxxxxxx
What a great card! And this is your first?! The little dog is really cute xx
wow holly fab card i love it i love love love the dog and that is your first christmas card you have done a great job.
thanks for playing along this week.
hannahxxx
Hello Holly...
Wow! Scamp looks very proud to be on your first christmas card.. and he should be, your card is super! good luck with the challenges...
Paula xx
very cute doggie card!!
Holly your card is simply adorable and I put a special mention on my August Gallery post. Thank you for playing the Christmas Challenge ! Hugz Fab !
Hey Holly, is that poor Buddy you've got on the front of your Christmas card. I think it looks a little bit like him, don't you. Hope to see many more of your chrismas cards on here.
Big hugs
Lorraine xxx
Post a Comment