


Hello sorry i havnt been blogging for so long but its been really busy here, my mam has been decorating the house and i now have a beautiful princess bedroom what i love so much. I also have had my first few weeks at school and i love it. For the first two weeks we only went part time but for the third week which was this week I was there all day and although i was very tired when i came home i really enjoyed it, I got a certificate of my teacher to say i had spent my first full week at school and i also got my first homework which was a reading book.
Today I have done some crafting with my mam, its the first we have done in ages so I really enjoyed it. I made a card for three challenges, crafty monkeys which is to make a card using your favourite colour, penny black saturday challenge which is to make a card for a season and fabs big christmas card challenge. The card I made is a Christmas card so that's winter and the colour i have used is pink because i just love pink. I have made this card for my grandma I hope she likes it, I am going for a sleepover at my grandmas tonight and I am so excited we are going to watch the x-factor which is my favourite programme at the minute.
thanks for stopping by
hugs
Holly x





21 comments:
Hiya Holly
I love your gorgeous pink card with the cutie Hedgehogs and really like the fuzzy ribbon down the side! Well Done You!
Glad to see you back - I bet your bedroom is gorgeous.
Glad you are liking school Holly - it's exciting doing something new and boy! do you look so grown up in you lovely uniform!
I love the X-Factor too and Strictly Come Dancing!!
Hugs
Dawn
x
Holly this is a beautiful card. Your colouring in is amazing. My favourite programme is strictly come dancing too. I love the sparkly sequins! Congratulations on completing your first week at school. Look forward to seeing some more of your fab cards soon.
Pascale :)
Hi Holly - love your card..it is gorgeous in pink and that cute hedgie....well done on getting your certificate for one whole week at school....you will have to take some pictures of your bedroom...I bet it's beautiful and enjoy your sleepover with Grandma and lucky you getting to watch the X factor...who is your favourite judge.....Buddy sends lots of big furry hugs
Lots of Love from Kath & Buddy xxxxx
Hi Holly this is a gorgeous card, i love how you have coloured it. Have fun with grandma.
Hi Holly wonderful card and my favouite color too!!!
A fabulous card!
Hi Holly, good to see you back honey. YOur card is gorgeous I love the pink - of course !! Very pretty papers and cute hedgies - and your colouring is fabulous - well done. I bet you room looks gorgoeus and well done on your certificate at school, sounds like your having lots of fun and you look very smart in your uniform.
Enjoy your sleep ove at grandma's.
Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC.
Have a lovely weekend
lots of hugs :)xx
Your card is great and this image so cute!
I love your colouring!
Hugs Gisela
Hello Holly, your card is beautiful, I love the cute image and your gorgeous colouring, Your Grandma will cherish it. Glad you are enjoying school and you must be so proud to have been given this great certificate from your teacher. You lucky girl to have beautiful princess bedroom. My little one Danni loves the Disney Princesses and her favourite is Sleeping Beauty. She can't wait for it to be released on dvd soon. Have a great Sunday, Love, Nikki x
Hi Holly! Great to see you back! I love your pink Christmas card! Sounds like you've been very busy with school, you look very smart in your new uniform! I have left something on my blog for you xx
Gorgeous card Holly! Love the pink furry trim!
Congratulations on your first full week of school too!
Helen x
WOW Holly, don't you look smart in your school uniform. I love your Christmas card. Those hedgies are so cute and you have coloured them in beautifully. My little girls would love your card as it is pink!.
Hugs
Cathy xx
Hello Holly, I love your card. I love the two hedgehogs and I love the paper. Well done on getting a certificate from your teacher. Thanks For playing along with our challenge.
love
zoe
xxxxxxxx
Hi Holly
Don't you look smart in your uniform, so glad you are enjoying school and well done on getting your certificate. Have you made lots of friends? I am so jealous of your new Princess Beedroom would love one myself. Now down to your lovely card, what a beautiful colour it is and your colouring of the cute little hedgies is perfect. Thanks for joining PBSC this week
Lots of hugs Jacqui x
This is fab Holly, I love pink for christmas cards! I Love all your virtual pets too! Thanks for joining in this week! xx
Card is so lovely!
Tiina
This is a beautiful card Holly,well done. I love the little kitten, bet you are having fun.
Hi Holly, what an beautiful card & I just know that your Granma will love it very much.
Glad you are enjoying school & have managed to find some time to make a card to share with us all. Just remember homework always comes first.
Love your certificate too.
Big hugs & kisses
Lorraine xxxxx
Hi Holly, pop over to my blog as there's a little present on there for you....
Lorraine xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cute card, and you look lovely in your uniform
hi my name is camryn im 7 want to be friends
Post a Comment