I have been making cards this morning with my mam and I have made two cads for two challenges . The first is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, which is lets get dotty!!, I made a card for my daddy's birthday which is soon, and the second card is for Fab Big Christmas Card Challenge, which of course is to make a Christmas card, last year i didn't make enough so I wanted to start earlier this year to make sure I have plenty to send. Now I had better go and tidy up the mess, don't like that bit of crafting lol
hugs
Holly x





27 comments:
gorgeous cards Holly and I know that Daddy will love his birthday card...it's fab and great colouring too....thank you for joining us at PBSC
Big hugs from
Kath & Buddy
xxxxxx
Two fabulous cards Holly and love your card for your Daddy and sure he will be over the moon with it. Such a cool cat and beautifully coloured. I also love your second card and the image is so sweet.. those little lights are so fun. Well done on starting your Christmas cards early. I love your new photo! Have a great Sunday sweetie, Hugs, Nikki x
Hey Holly ! Thanks for playing the Xmas challenge. I love that Angel stamp and those Christmas lights are just the right touch for your cards. Hugz, Fab !
Hiya Holly
Ooooh! I like your new photo - you look so grown up
Your two cards are just great - love the puss cat one they are so cute those stamps.
Your daddy will love his birthday card..
Huggles
Dawn
xx
Gorgeous cards Holly I love your Daddys Birthday card I'm sure he will too, Hugs Debbie x
Hi Holly, lovely to see you back crafting with mummy. Oh these two cards are gorgeous, and I'm sure daddy will love his.
Thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Have a lovely day
hugs
Tracie :)x
Ih Holly these are beautiful dear uour colouring is great and I just love those lovely christmas lights on your Charlotte card very clever to use them
big hugs dear
Jacqui xxx
Hi Holly
Glad you like my dog....he is very sweet...but he can be naughty too!
Great cards, well done.
Sue. x
Hi Holly...
Wow I love your dottie card for your daddy!! I'm sure he will too!
and my favourite bit of your christmas card is the lights, a perfect finishing touch!
Brilliant!
Paula xxx
Wow Holly, I love your blog and your cards are amazing, i have really enjoyed looking around, your mam must be very proud of you being so creative at your age its fantastic!! well done you :0)
Val xxx
Hello my gorgeous one and haven't you been a busy little crafter...
Sorry I haven't been to visit you for a while but I was a bit poorly but will be visiting all the time now as I'm much better...
Oh only 14 days till your birthday, I bet you're getting excited...
How is little Cleo doing? Is he being a good boy?
You made me smile tonight looking at all your beautiful cards so thank you so very much...
Extra big hugs & kisses for you.
Lorraine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh Holly what lovely cards you've been making! I especially like the surfing cat card for your Daddy, he's going to be really pleased! xx
Oh wow Holly your cards are fabulous and I think your colouring is beautiful. Your daddy will love the birthday card you made for him. Debbie x
Hi Holly,
Two gorgeous cards...sure your Daddy will love his dotty card.
Well done with getting your christmas cards done early.
Thank you for visiting my blog and following me.
Oh not long until your birthday...I bet you are really excited.
Emma x
Hello Holly.
Pleased to see you back in blogland again. Love your cards too. I'm sure Daddy will love the one you've made for him.
Sounds like you are enjoying school. It will be fun learning to read all the comments people leave for you.
Guess what....we have a kitten called Cleo now. do you still have yours?
Bye for now
Hugs Debbie xx
Wow! Well done Holly! I love your cards, the little cat is so sweet! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx
Oh wow Holly! How much do I love your cards?? Lots!! I'm so glad to see you back crafting and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying school and your reading and writing!!
You're a star!!
Love Becky xx
Hi Holly - wow what a brilliant dotty card - I'm sure your daddy will love it. The picture is so pretty and your colouring is brilliant. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x
Hi Holly, I have something for you Here. I love your creations and your blog :)
Hugzz Val xxx
Hi holly, these cards you have made are beautiful. you are a very talented young lady. Well done.
Those are very good Holly, well done.
You write very well too, does mummy help I wonder?
Hi Holly, I am sure your daddy loved his card, you chose the most adorable image to use. I love your fairy card too. love joey xxx
Both lovely cards and well cone on your award
Lovely Holly! your cards are so sweet
Your cards are wonderful Holly, what a talented young lady you are.
Joanne x
Hi Holly, I just found your blog :-) Your cards are fantastic, you are obviosly a very talented young lady !! I loved reading those 5 things about you, I am nurse/midwife and my husband is a doctor and would just like to say that pop star is a better option :-)
Hope you get your horse too :-)
good luck with your blog
lorraine
Hi Holly,
Just another comment to let you know your card is on the Gallery.
Keep on having fun making card. X Fab
Post a Comment