
I had a lovely surprise waiting for me when i got home from school today, Val has gave me this very pretty award, thank you so much Val, I love it and I love your blog to. Now I have to pass it on to five people, I have so many friends and wish i could pass it on to you all because i love your blogs and the lovely comments you leave me but I am going to keep to the rules and award it to, Nikki, Kath & Buddy, Lorraine, Dawn and Debbie. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Hugs
Holly x





11 comments:
Congratulations on receiving this beautiful award Holly, You are a sweetie passing it to me. I love visiting your blog and love to see your smiley face in your picture, Big Hugs, Nikki x
big hugs Holly for the award and I love your new look blog....fabby colours and you are so gorgeous...love the pic...lots of love from kath & buddy
xxxxxx
Oh thank you so much my little sweetie for giving me this award... you deserve a big hug for making my night...
Bet you're going to get something lovely for your birthday for being such a special girl...
Huge hugs & kisses
Lorraine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Holly I was just visiting Kaths blog and she left a message that we should come and visit your blog.I'm so glad I did or I would have never seen your beautiful cards well done sweetheart!!
Emma xxx
Aww well done Holly on your first award of 2009! and thank you for passing it on to me sweetie!
that is so nice of you!
Huggs
Dawn
x
Hello Holly :)
I was reading Kath's blog and she said we would love it hereand she is right!!! You are so very clever and I love your cards!! and you write really well!!!!
Congratulations on your awards - you are very deserving of them!
I am going to follow you now - all the way from Australia :)
Have a wonderful day!!
Hi again honey... there's a little something on my blog for you...
Hugs
Lorraine xxx
Hi Holly
Congratulations on receiving this fab award you are such a sweatheart for passing it on to me so thank you very much, Big Hugs Debbie x
Hi again Holly :)
I have given you another award (if it is okay with Mam :) )
Hugs Heather
Hello Holly
I have a little something for you!!
Dawn
x
Hi sweetie, congratulations on your award ~ it is so well deserved ~ you are a true inspriation.
Have a lovely week
Big Hugs
Tracie :)x
Post a Comment