
Hi everyone I'm so excited, I have received two more awards, the first is from Heather, thank you so much for thinking of me. With this award I also have to say five things about myself :)
1) my favourite colour is blue
2) when I grow up I would like to be a nurse, doctor or a pop star.
3) I love horses and really wish I had one.
4) my favourite food is chicken nuggets
5) I love dressing up
The other award is from Dawn, thank you very much .I now have to award them to five people so I'm going to award both awards to Tracie, Val, Paula, Debbie and Shelly.
thanks for stopping by, hope everyone has a great week
Holly x





13 comments:
Hi Holly, congratulations on receiving these two fabulous awards ~ you so deserve both of them sweetie, and thank you so much for thinking of me ~ I am so honoured and very happy to receive them.
Have a lovely week
Big Hugs
Tracie :)xx
Hi Holly, Thank you for the awards sweatheart they are lovely and wow i get them both, you are very kind to pass them both on to me :)
Big hugs from Val xxx
Hi Holly.
Wow all those awards you've got. Just shows how popular you are Holly. I can't believe you chose me to pass it on to, WOW. Thank you. I have to think of five things to say about myself now....mmmmm....well I'll think about it while I'm asleep, and post them on my blog on tomorrow.
Thank you for the kind comments you left me. I remember your cat is called Cleo. I wonder if all cats called Cleo love to sit on people's shoulders.
Take care Holly
Hugs Debbie xx
You are most welcome sweetie :)
It was lovely to learn some new things about you!!
I think you could still be a nurse or doctor and be a fabulous singer!! Your patients would get better quicker because your singing would make them happy :)
Have a lovely day :)
Congratulations on your awards Holly, well deserved, you have a lovely blog and I'll definately be visiting again.
Joanne x
Think we should be sounding the trumpets for you this week honey as you're getting so many awards...
well done you...
Hugs & kisses
Lorraine xxxxx
Hi Holly, hope you've had a lovely day at school.
There's a little something for you on my blog
hugs :)x
Hi Holly!!
WOW thank you so much for giving me an award!! and not just one, but two!!!
I'm so pleased you got awarded them too, your blog is brilliant!
OOhhhh not long now till your birthday....
Have a lovely week...
Paula xxx
Congratulations Holly, love your blog, look forward to visiting it again!
Sarah. x
Hi Holly! Thank you very much for giving me this award! You've made my day lol! Guess what, I love horses too, and my favourite colours are green and BLUE xx
Hi Holly
Congratulations on your awards.
Emma x
Hello Holly, Congratulations on getting these awards. I have something for you on my blog.
love
Zoe
xxx
Hi Holly! Hope you had a lovely Birthday! I've left a fun thing for you to do on my blog! Hope you're enjoying the snow xx
Post a Comment