The Crafty Monkeys Challenge is to make a card with a love and friendship theme, so i have made a card for my friend at school. I have used some of the new craft stuff I got for my birthday, I love these little girls they are so cute.
Thanks for stopping by
Holly x





16 comments:
Hello Holly, I love your pretty card and I think your friend from school will love your card. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge.
love
Zoe
xxxxxx
beautiful card Holly....love the cute image and your friend will love it too
Hugs Kath & Buddy
Oh your card is so cute Holly and your friend is going to love it, I love these Smirk images and your heart paper is so pretty, Big Hugs, Nikki x
What a gorgeous card Holly I love the smirk paper and images they are so cute I'm sure your friend is going to love it,Hugs Debbie x
Beautiful card hollly !!!
i love image and colors !!!!
hugs didi
This is gorgeous Holly, bet your friend will think its fab.
This is so beautiful love the colors and the sweet image
Hugs sannexx
wow fab card i love love the image you have used.
thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge.
hannahxx
Oh Holly this card is so gorgeous, I love love all the pretty pink papers and flowers and cute image.
Gorgeous ~ Im sure your friend love it.
There's a little something for you on my blog.
Big Hugs
Tracie :)xx
Hello Holly, I have an award for you on my blog.
love
Zoe
xxxx
Hi Holly, Your card is super i love it, gorgeous image and papers, very pretty i know your friend will love this :)
Hugzz Val xxx
Holly - are you REALLY 5 years old? I've had a quick look at your blog & I must say I'm very jealous of your amazing talent - keep doing what you're doing sweetheart cause it's fabulous! *hugs* Steph xxx
What a gorgeous card Holly, I'm sure your friend will love it so much!!
Love Becky xx
Hi Holly. Recently discovered your blog and think it's great - so great I've left you an award on my blog. Get your Mam to pick it up for you.
Keep blogging and crafting!
What a gorgeous card honey & I'm sure your friend at school loved it...
Thank you so so much for my lovely birthday card & pressie... sending you huge hugs for thinking of me...
I have put a picture of them on my blog for everyone to see...
Big hugs & kisses
Lorraine xxx
Aww this is so cute holly well done!
Hugs livi x
Post a Comment