I was of school yesterday because I wasnt feeling very well so we did some card making to cheer me up. I made a card for the crafty monkeys challenge using some more of my craft things I got for my birthday. This card was a little tricky to make so my mam helped me with it, dont think I will be making any more decoupage cards I would rather colour the pictures in.

I have received another brilliant award this time its from Pamela, thank you so much Pamela you made my day, I now have to pass it on to ten people but I am going to pass it on to every one who visits my blog and leaves me lovely comments because you really make me smile when i read them. :)
Holly x





16 comments:
Oh holly you card is very very beautiful !!!
i love image and i love colors !!!
thank jojing in C.M
didi
Your card is just so cute Holly and I love the sweet character and all his little chicks, Hope your feeling better today, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Thank you for youre sweet comment on my blog.Youre card is great i love the image.
Hugs sanne
Hi Holly! Well it's been a little while since I visited your blog so I've missed a few things! I'm glad you liked the goodies I sent you for you birthday, looks like you got lots of nice things! I love your friendship card, I've got the same stamp with the friends, aren't they cute! Your Forever Friends card is lovely, but I'm just like you because I prefer to colour the pictures in too! Congratulations on your award, what a cute ladybird :) Lots of love, Shelly xx
oh what a lovely card Holly and yes decoupage can be a bit tricky... but the image is so cute.....hope you are feeling better now and lots of love from Buddy and Me
Hugs Kath xxxxx
Hello Holly, I love your gorgeous card and I love the way you copied didi's sketch. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge.
love
Zoe
xxxxxx
Gorgeous card holly love the cute bunny with his basket of chicks.congratulations on your fabby award, Have a fun weekend, Hugs Debbie x
I love your cards and your blog. You are very talented.
Aww Holly, I really think you should continue with decoupage, your card is brilliant!!
Hope you're feeling better!
Love Becky xx
Hi honey, hope you're feeling much better now darling.. sending you extra big hugs & kisses to help.
Oh I love your card & hope you're going to give it to someone very special for Easter.. (Mummy perhaps).
Hugs
Lorraine xxx
Holly your cards is beautiful you have done so well with the decoupage. you always make really beautiful cards :)
xx
Hiya Holly
Wow it's been a while since I dropped by your little crafty place - you made such a cute card here - Your Easter Bunny is adorable...
Hugs
Dawn
x
fabulous card Holly, I have never done decoupage before !! I think colouring is more fun too :-)
Lorraine
Hi Holly!
Great card-découpage can be very tricky but it looks soooo good!Thanks for visiting my blog!Hope you're feeling better!
Dei xxx
Hello Holly,
Wow... you have a lovely blog!! And you are so talented!! I really like your creations!!!!
Have fun!!
Greetings,
Saskia
Cute card, well done on making it when you were poorly
Post a Comment